We Have Absolutely No Doubt. To Be the Best Retailer, We Must Also Be the Best Employer.
Each person in the vast 7-Eleven family of professionals knows he or she counts – really counts – is genuinely respected, and will be given every opportunity to succeed and advance. Currently, 7-Eleven is home to approximately 20,700 U.S. and Canadian full- and part-time corporate and operations employees who recognize, as we do, that a combination of effective teamwork, great friendships, and selfless service will enhance our company’s position as leader of the convenience industry.
What is Servant Leadership?
We believe that to be effective leaders at 7-Eleven, we must think about the needs of our customers and our teams before we tend to our own needs.
We call this Servant Leadership, and it's the foundation of everything we do here. As Servant Leaders, we are guided by seven core values that we live by every day.
- Integrity: we are honest and trustworthy.
- Customer Focus: serving the needs of the customer is our #1 priority
- Accountability: we accept the responsibility to get the job done.
- Recognition: we recognize and praise those who achieve and excel.
- Excellent Execution: we expect the best and strive to exceed expectations.
- People: we support others and help them succeed.
- Teamwork: we are part of a larger team focused on the customer.
These values help us serve our customers, our teams and our communities. They are the heart of 7-Eleven and what makes us who we are.