Market Leader TraineeJob ID 2024-261049
Are you looking for an exciting fast-paced work environment where you will typically lead a group of 8-10 Area Leaders with responsibility for approximately 100 – 150 stores? The Market Leader assists and counsels Area Leaders and Store Operators (store managers and franchisees) in the daily operations of their stores with a goal to maximize sales and gross profit. This position is a key change agent in a dynamic, ever-evolving business.
Work location options: Irving TX; Edison NJ
What we bring:
- A focus and dedication to your success! We are committed to our Market Leader training program participants receiving proper training through our in-depth training program that typically lasts 12-months.
- Beyond this highly visible position, career paths can go in a variety of directions around the company.
- Company vehicle for business use as a Market Leader upon being appointed to take over a market.
Our benefits include:
- 401k plan
- Coverage in medical, dental, life, and vision insurances available
- Paid vacation and sick pay plans
- Paid holidays
- Bonus potential
- Tuition reimbursement and adoption assistance
What you bring:
- Staffing, training, and supervising Area Leaders
- 5-10 years of related experience including P&L responsibility
- BS/BA degree with an MBA preferred
- Experience with multi-unit management for both company ops and franchise ops: small box: 100-150 stores or big box: 15-50 stores
- Strong experience with retail merchandising. Preferably in the C-Store and the foodservice industries
- Ability to travel within the assigned region with overnight travel approximately 25% of the time
- Ability to relocate as needed for this role
If you enjoy working as a multi-unit operations manager or regional manager, then this is the position for you. Having previous multi-unit management experience is preferred. If you are ready to join an industry leader, apply today!
7-Eleven, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to workplace diversity.
A copy of the complete job description, which includes the minimum requirements and essential functions of the position, is available here: Full Job Description.