Store Leader Trainee (Manager)Job ID 2024-261663
The Store Leader is the heart and soul of the store. A Store Leader with an Assistant or two make up the store’s leadership team executing merchandising and marketing initiates, driving profitability, developing the skills of the entire store team, and ensuring customers are well taken care of. Many of our top managers started their career as a cashier, some even as part-timers simply looking for some extra income. Fast forward through hard work, completion of our training programs, and really learning the business, it’s easy to see how we can boast about having the best store management teams in the industry. If you enjoy working as part of a management team and have previous supervisory experience, we would love the opportunity to talk with you about our Store Leader Trainee role! We’re hiring immediately!
What we bring:
• A focus and dedication to your success! We are committed to ensuring our employees receive proper training so they can confidently provide excellent customer service to our customers every time they visit.
• A strong “promote from within” philosophy providing advancement opportunities for all levels.
Our benefits include:
• 401k plan
• Premium pay for holidays worked
• Paid vacation and sick pay plans
• Coverage in medical, dental, life, and vision insurances available
• Monthly bonus/incentive potential
• Tuition Reimbursement and Adoption Assistance
What you bring:
• Ability to oversee and provide customer service leadership, training, and coaching, for all store employees.
• Desire to maintain high retention by focusing on identifying qualified applicants, developing leaders, empowering employees, and encouraging employee productivity.
• Ability to oversee and implement all merchandising and marketing programs.
• Demonstrated ability to use P&L and store reports to affect change.
• Ability to manage cash handling, fuel transactions, and promotion of our rewards loyalty program.
• Demonstrated ability maintaining a clean, safe environment by complying with all health and sanitation procedures to ensure the store is presentable and that all products are in-stock.
• Excellent oral and written communication and intrapersonal skills.
• Proficient computer knowledge (Microsoft products preferred Word, Excel).
• A High School diploma or GED is preferred, but not required for candidates that have at least one year of retail management experience.
• A valid Driver’s License from the state of residence while maintaining automotive liability insurance during course of employment.
• The ability to multi-task, perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching, and occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds.
7-Eleven, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to workplace diversity.
A copy of the complete job description, which includes the minimum requirements and essential functions of the position, is available here: Full Job Description.