Bakery AssociateJob ID 2023-222905
Address 2017 S Macarthur Blvd, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73128, USStore-ID 02923 Store-Type US Corp Stores
Mix and bake ingredients to produce donuts, cookies, muffins, brookies or other baked goods.
- Check products for quality and identify damaged or expired goods.
- Set oven temperatures and place items into hot ovens for baking.
- Combine measured ingredients in bowls of mixing, blending, or cooking machinery
- Place dough in fryers, pans, molds, or on sheets and bake in production ovens or on grills.
- Set time and speed controls for mixing machines and blending machines so that ingredients will be mixed or
cooked according to instructions.
EDUCATION: High School/GED or equivalent experience
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Evaluate quality of food ingredients or prepared foods.
- Adjust temperature controls of ovens or other heating equipment.
- Load materials into production equipment.
- Operate cooking, baking, or other food preparation equipment
- Inspect food products.
7-Eleven, Inc. Celebrates 7Cares Day See how our commitment to community service is helping North Texas and Central Ohio thrive.
7-Eleven, Inc. Supports Local Communities on 7Cares Day See how our dedication to service supported thousands of North Texas and Central Ohio families this holiday season.
Global Solution Center As a global leader in retail innovation, we're dedicated to enhancing the lives of our customers and staff.